Which word is missing?
The learner can consolidate words related to a treated topic.
· Some twenty cards with words related to the treated topic
· Pen and paper
· Write a word on every card.
· Vary in level: cards with easy words, cards with difficult words.
· Sit in a circle around a table.
· Put the cards on a table.
· Let the learners ask questions and comment on each card, recall memories inspired by a card…
· Give them a minute to memorize all the words.
· Ask them to turn their head and take away one card.
· Let a learner guess which word is missing.
· Repeat this exercise until all learners have had a turn.
· Instead of writing the name of the item, you can use an image.
· Instead of using cards with words, you can use objects.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.