The learner can understand treated vocabulary.
- Something to mark the positions on the floor
- Little papers with an image of a physical activity. For each activity there must be at least two papers.
- Little papers with an instruction for a physical activity, e.g. Run! Swim! Jump! Throw!
- Form a circle; one learner stands in the middle of the circle.
- Give every learner a paper with an icon on.
- Check if the learners know the name of the activity.
- Let the learner in the middle take a paper with an instruction out of a box.
- S/he shouts the instruction.
- The learners who have the corresponding icon, must switch places.
- In the meantime, the learner in the middle tries to get a spot in the circle.
- A learner who has lost his/her position, now stands in the middle and gives a new instruction.
- If the learner in the middle shouts Olympic Games, all learners must switch places.
- The learner in the middle can give several instructions at the same time.
- You can restrict the way how to switch places, e.g. only by jumping or by walking backwards.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.