The learner can understand and correctly pronounce words.
- Divide the group into two teams and have both teams stand in a single-file line.
- Whisper a word to the first learner in line of both teams.
- The word is then passed from learner to learner.
- The last learner in line tells the instructor the word s/he heard.
- If both teams manage to tell you the right word, the fastest team gets a point.
In a group of advanced learners you can pass a sentence.
Tips for the instructor
Make sure the learners whisper.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.