The learner can consolidate new vocabulary related to a treated topic.
- On the blackboard, write the letters of the alphabet one below the other.
- Read the alphabet together and focus on the correct pronunciation of each letter.
- Sit in a circle.
- Together have the learners complete the alphabet by choosing a letter as the starting letter of a word related to the treated topic.
- Add a competitive element by dividing the group into teams. First team to complete to ABC, wins.
- Let the learners make their personal ABC, with their physical features and character traits, profession, home country, language, names of their children, hobbies…
- Ask which starting letters are difficult.
- Tell them which letters in the target language are common and which ones are rare.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.