- The learner can ask and give information.
- The learner can use his creative skills to formulate an answer.
- Put two chairs in a row facing the audience.
- A first learner stands on the last chair, a second sits on the first chair and a third sits on the floor in front of the chairs. Together they form the Totem, who holds the answer to all questions.
- Let the other learners ask the Totem whatever they want.
- The Totem answers the questions word by word: each member of the Totem says one word, starting by the one sitting on the floor.
- The Totem decides when an answer is complete.
- Repeat this exercise with different totems, so that everybody participates in a totem.
Tips for the instructor
This exercise is less suitable for beginners.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.