Tailor made CV
> 60 min.
> 60 min.
The learner can give information about his/her personality, skills and work experience, trainings, languages and hobbies.
For every learner a copy of the CV-format.
Create a CV format with the following headings: personal data, passport photo, personality/characteristics, education/trainings, work experience, languages and hobbies.
- Hand out the CV-format and let the learners complete all the information.
- Let the learners take a picture of each other suitable for inclusion in the CV. Check the pictures.
- Work out the CVs digitally, add the photo and turn each CV into a beautiful document that the learner can be proud of.
- Give each learner his/her printed CV.
- Ask them to comment on it.
- Let the learners exchange their printed CVs and name what they like about it.
Tips for the instructor
- Working out the CVs digitally is quite a time consuming task for the trainer.
- This exercise is primarily intended to empower the learner. Focus on bringing out the strengths of each learner.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.