The learner can use words s/he hears to compose a new tekst.
- Paper and pen
- Some audio files (radio, tv, …)
- Listen together to the chosen audio files.
- Tell the learners which words attracted your attention. Write them on the blackboard and create a poem/short text.
- Listen together to some more audio files and let the learners make a poem/short text with the words which caught their attention.
- Send the learners outside with the assignment to listen to conversations in the building, on the street, in a supermarket and to write down words and sentences they have picked up.
- On their return, let them turn those words and sentences into a ‘gossip poem’.
- Hang the poems on the wall.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.