Dare to connect
- The learner can recognize rhyming words.
- The learner can use rhyming words.
- pairs of cards with images of rhyming words, e.g. map and cap, boat and toad
Staple each card to a string so that the learners can hang it around their neck.
- Sit or stand around a table.
- Put all the strings on the table.
- Ask the learners to choose a card and hang it around their neck.
- Instruct them to find the learner with the card rhyming with theirs.
- Ask each pair to make a sentence using the two words, e.g. The cap and the map are in the car.
- Finish by naming all the images.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.