Chain of goodies
The learner can give personal information.
- Make a circle.
- Start by saying what you are good it, using the words/sentence you want to consolidate.
- Ask the learner on your right to name what s-he is good at.
- Ask the next learner on the right, to repeat this and to complete it with what s-he is good at, and so on. This creates a chain of sentences.
– I am Ayla and I am good at swimming.
– This is Ayla. She is good at swimming. I am Mo and I am good at football.
– This is Ayla, she is good at swimming. This is Mo and he is good at football. I am Dechen and I am good at cooking.
Tips for the instructor
Adapt this exercise to the treated topic, e.g. Food
– I am Marco and I am good at cooking pasta.
– This is Marco and he is good at cooking pasta. I am Lucy and I am good at mixing cocktails.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.