The learner can pronounce the letters of the alphabet.
· a device to play music
· Write the alphabet on the blackboard; put the letters that sound the same in one column (e.g. b, c, d, e, g, p, t, v, z).
· Repeat the alphabet together and focus on the correct pronunciation of each letter.
· Form a circle.
· Start by giving an example. With your finger write a letter on the back of a learner.
· Let the learner guess the letter. If s/he is not sure or gives a wrong answer, write again.
· Let the learners walk freely in the room and play the music.
· When you pause the music, the learners form pairs.
· One learner writes a letter on the back of his/her partner; this one takes a guess.
· Change roles.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.