All birds fly
The learner can understand short sentences.
Think of some sentences so that you do not run out of inspiration while doing the exercise, e.g. All planes fly, All cows fly, All mosquitoes fly, All bicycles fly…
- Sit in a circle.
- Ask the learners to put their hands on the table or in their lap.
- When you say All birds fly, the learners flutter their hands in the air.
- If you mention something that cannot fly, their hands must remain on the table.
- A learner doing the wrong move, is eliminated.
- The last learner is the winner.
- You can also play this exercise by naming everything that can and cannot swim, cycle, move and so on.
- Ask a learner to think of something and take over the role of the instructor.
Tips for the instructor
Increasing the pace enhances competition and fun.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.