We proudly present
The learner can give information on what s/he has learned.
Collect attractive visual material you used and the learners made during the sessions.
- Sit around a table.
- Explain that the learners are going to give a presentation to an audience about what they have done and learned in class. Everyone has to invite someone.
- Brainstorm with the group:
- What can we show?
- How will we show it?
- What worked well in our sessions?
- What of your own work do you want to show?
- Write down all the ideas.
- Check together the messages in the Whatsapp group for inspiration.
- Take the necessary time to prepare and practice the presentation.
- Let them practice in class and present to each other.
- Think about who is going to welcome the guests, introduce the presentation, recite and tell.
- Agree on the place, date and time of the presentation.
Tips for the instructor
- Ideas for the presentation: show movies that were made during the lessons, recite poems, let the learners tell a story, sing a song with karaoke, exhibit work that has been made/created, etc.
- The presentation is a festive closure of a series of lessons: take pictures!
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.