The learner can consolidate new vocabulary.
Post-its and pens
This activity is set in a gym, but it can also be done in a classroom, a kitchen, an office…
· Divide the group into pairs. Give each pair a pack of post-its.
· Let every pair check out the area of the gym (or another room).
· Call everybody back. The pairs sit down and write the name of the objects they know on post-its.
· Each pair now labels the objects of which they know the name. Some objects will be labelled several times.
· Together check all the post-its. The winning pair is the pair who wrote the most correct post-its.
· After the activity, make a list of the vocabulary together.
· You can also put blank post-its on the objects beforehand. Let the pairs label as many objects as possible.
· Add a competitive element: give every pair ten post-its. The first pair to label ten objects, is the winner.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.