The learner can consolidate new vocabulary in a broader context.
Computers/tablets/telephones with wifi
· Google a word, e.g. tulip or a word chunk, e.g. I love to.
· Ask the learners to choose inspiring words and sentences out of the multiple results.
· Create a poem together.
· Let them make several poems individually or in pairs.
· Let the learners recite their poem.
· Hang the poems on the wall.
Give all learners a different word or let them choose a word themselves.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.