The learner can consolidate the vocabulary about the body parts.
- Draw a silhouette on the blackboard.
- Label and number the body parts.
- Teach the meaning and the pronunciation of each body part.
- Form a circle.
- Start with label 1, the head. Shout Point to the head!
- Firstly, each learner points with his/her right hand to the head of his/her neighbor on the left.
- Secondly, each learner points with his/her left hand to the head of his/her neighbor on the right.
- Go on with label 2. Shout Point to the eyes, nose, shoulders…!
- The aim is to find a regular rhythm the whole group follows.
Play an instrumental song with a distinct rhythm (e.g. salsa) and do the exercise on its rhythm.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.