Body Parts Run
The learner can consolidate the vocabulary about the body parts.
Draw a silhouette and label the body parts of which you want to consolidate the name.
- Let the learners move freely in the room.
- Shout the name of a body part.
- The learners stand in pairs and they touch their partner’s specified body part.
- Make it more difficult by shouting the name of two body parts at the same time.
- If the learners are allowed to also touch with their feet, you can mention more than two body parts.
- Make the exercise more challenging by only allowing the body part to be touched by the same body part, e.g. shoulder touching shoulder.
Tips for the instructor
Learners are not supposed to hurt each other or touch each other’s sensitive zones.
Read more about these topics in our manual by clicking on the button.